Terms & Conditions
- Drop in places are available for all scheduled classes subject to availability
- Clients must arrive prior to the class start time and no later than 5 minutes after. Any client arriving 5 minutes or more after the class has commenced will not be allowed to enter.
- Proof of identity will be required on your first visit.
- All class passes have an expiry date, clearly detailed on our Prices Passes cannot be suspended or extended free of charge except in exceptional circumstances. Please email or write to the Centre Manager detailing the circumstances before the expiry of your pass. Any decision to suspend or extend a pass is at the Centre Manager’s discretion.
- Class passes activate on the day of purchase.
- Expired class passes can be extended once per pass for 1 month for £12 (within 3 months of expiration). If you purchase a new class pass within 3 months of expiry then we will add any unused classes to your new pass for free. This applies to full price class pass purchases only, special offer passes, including the half price 10 class pass for new clients/beginners course students are excluded may not be extended.
- It is not advised to buy more than one pass at a time.
- Class passes are assigned to individual client accounts and cannot be shared between clients.
- Private classes and group classes outside can be cancelled or re-schedule depending on the weather. In case the student doesn´t have disponibilities to re-schedule, Yoga Kia Ora is not responsible for the reason of cancelation (weather conditions) and will not give any refund
- No refunds will be given on class passes once purchased.
- Payment may be made in cash, debit or credit card (Visa/Mastercard only). We do not accept American Express or payments by cheque.
Monthly Unlimited Membership
- Minimum membership length is 6 months of payments. The first payment is a pro-rata amount calculated as the remainder of the month plus the first month of membership. After the first payment subsequent payments are taken on the 1st of each month for 5 months.
- Members are entitled to freeze their membership per calendar month a maximum of twice per year and must request this in writing with 30 days notice.
- If freezing your membership due to an injury or illness then a medical note must be provided.
- This is a 12 month membership to be paid up front.
- Annual members are not entitled to freeze their membership and extensions are only granted if a medical certificate has been shown.
Online Booking for Classes
- Online bookings can be made between 7 days and up to 1 hour before the class begins.
- Class bookings can be cancelled up to 2 hours before class. Cancellations can only be made online; reception will not be able to make any cancellations to bookings made online.
- Early cancellations: cancelled more than 2 hours before the class then the class will be credited back to their account.
- Late cancellations: cancelled less than 2 hours of the class are not refundable.
- For bookings made online clients need to sign-in to the class 5 minutes before the start time of the class. If they arrive less than 5 minutes before the class begins then their place may be opened up to a drop-in client if there are people waiting and they will still be charged for the booking.
- Purchases made online can only be refunded via the online store, to the card that was used to make the payment. Purchases made online cannot be returned to a client account.